Friday, October 19, 2018

Citywide Orchestra Auditions

Students,
Here is the information on String Orchestra auditions only:

We have our auditions at East High scheduled for the following days: 

October 29 (from 1-2pm during 7th hour)

November 2 (only from 1-130pm but during 7th hour)

November 5 (from 1-2pm during 7th hour)

Each audition is about 7 minutes in length. I would suggest taking the earlier dates first as I'm not sure we will all be able to audition if the first days aren't used. I passed out the audition music but if anyone still needs it, please talk to me at school and I will make sure you receive it. 


If any students are interested in Citywide Band, please let me know. Unfortunately they scheduled it during our Spring Musical week. Most of you will probably want to be involved in the musical over the citywide band, I am assuming. I did talk to them about this and it is unfortunate that the scheduling conflicted with our musical. I'm so disappointed that this happened. 

Thanks to all of you for such a great year so far. 

Keith Oxman